Envroline® Two-Door Enclosure
Designed to house electrical and electronic
controls, instrumentation and components
in indoor & outdoor locations. For outdoor
applications a drip shield is recommended.
- Manufactured by Saginaw Enclosures
- 0.125” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable centerpost.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchored into reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black key locking padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket provided on main door.
- 12” removable floor stands.
- Panel supports.
- Provisions for mechanical interlock.
- Oil and water resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 & Type 13.
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 & 12.
- CSA Type 3R, 4 & 12.
- IEC 60529 IP66.