Overlapping Two-Door Enclosure
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components.
Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield
and drain holes are required.
- Manufactured by Saginaw Enclosures
- 0.125” carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth, no holes or knockouts.
- Strong, rigid construction with body stiffeners.
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate need for center post.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable print pocket provided on door with 3-point latch.
- 12” removable floor stands.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes.
- Panel supports.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Collar studs for mounting optional panel.
- Ground stud on door.
- Provisions for fluorescent light kit.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 & Type 13.
- UL Listed Type 3R & 12.
- CSA Type 3R & 12.
- IEC 60529 IP55.