NEMA 1 Enclosures, General Purpose w/Knockouts, Wall Mount
This Saginaw series of enclosures is designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas that do not require oil, water and dust tight
IS8 - Industry Standards -
NEMA Type 1
UL Listed Type 1
CSA Type 1
IEC 60529 IP30
- Manufactured by Saginaw Enclosures
- 0.063 & 0.075 Carbon steel depending on its size.
- Spot weld construction.
- Knockouts provided in the top, bottom, right and left side.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Butt hinge.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Key locking quarter turn latches.
- Ground stud on door.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Subpanel with2” x 2” mounting grid pattern included.
- Part numbers ending in the letter:
- (B) are precaution blue textured
- (O) are safety orange textured
- (T) are taupe tan textured
- Panels are powder coated to match the enclosure