The measuring photoelectric sensor RL31-8-H-800-RT-IO from Pepperl+Fuchs combines the benefits of the triangulation sensing principle with the measuring functionality of a distance sensor.
An integral measuring principle typically found only in distance sensors enables a variety of detection options in one sensor, thus offering outstanding performance data.
The sensor is equipped with an IO-Link interface, through which the measuring principle is optimized to the requirements of the relevant application.
Functions such as background suppression, background evaluation, foreground and background suppression, as well as hysteresis mode can all be programmed to meet the application requirements.
- Manufactured by Pepperl+Fuchs
- Diffuse mode sensor with four adjustable operating modes
- Combines the benefits of the triangulation sensing principle with the measuring functionality of a distance sensor
- Large, precise adjustment range up to 800 mm
- Consistently small black-white difference up to longest detection range
- Reliable object detection
- Even with dark object surfaces and without compromising accuracy or repeatability
- Parameterization via IO-Link
- Distance information as diagnostic value accessible via IO-Link
- Innovative PowerBeam light source brings more advantages
- Best visibility due to extremely bright transmitter LED
- Simplest alignment and setup over the whole detection range
- Light spot is consistent in size and shape with sharp outline and no central bond shadow
- Ideal applications include:
- Presence check, front edge detection, tension check
- Stroke height monitoring, fill level monitoring, stacking height detection
- Collision prevention