Killark is a leading manufacturer of electrical fittings for rigid, IMC and EMT conduit raceway systems used in both standard and hazardous locations.
The Killark hazardous location product range includes explosion-proof conduit bodies, sealing fittings, outlet bodies, flexible couplings and assorted unions, elbows, reducers, adapters, drains & breathers, close up plugs, and rigid conduit nipples.
Killark is a leading manufacturer of electrical construction products for standard, harsh and hazardous
environments. Their products are designed to go where our customers need them to be, from freezing cold to the
blistering heat. Safety and reliability have been the cornerstone of Killark for almost a century.
Ideal for use in hazardous applications that require a flexible connection or a difficult bend in the conduit system.
- Manufactured by Killark
- For use in hazardous areas where:
- Movement or vibration requires a flexible connection
- Difficult bend is required in a conduit system
- Bronze flexible metal construction
- An inner liner of asphaltum impregnated jute fiber tubing to protect conductors
- Provided with zinc plated steel nipple and/or zinc plated steel female union
- Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class 1, Zone 1, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA
- Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G
- Class III
- ECF & EKJ 1/2" and 3/4" couplings:
- Suitable for Class I, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class I, Zone 1, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA
- EKJ 1" and 2" and ECF 1" couplings:
- Suitable for Class I, Groups C, D
- Class I, Zone 1, Groups IIB, IIA
- All ECF and EKJ are suitable for Class II and Class III
- Minimum order quantities may apply
- Union type couplings may be assembled by adding a GUF Series union to the nipple
- Special lengths available consult factory
- Inner lining protects electrical conductors
- EKJ furnished with set screw to serve as fixture hanging coupling
- Bronze or Stainless Steel construction in standard & custom lengths
- ECLK furnished with female steel union