*Please note that motors are excluded from our free shipping and $8.95 shipping policy.*
All TECO-Westinghouse Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, T-Frame squirrel-cage induction motors are designed,
manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the latest NEMA, IEEE and CSA standards.
Fans & Blowers
TECO is a member company of NEMA. TECO provides highly energy-efficient products that meet the needs and applications of users and OEM's.
NEMA Premium® labeled electric motors assist you in optimizing motor systems efficiency, reduce electrical power consumption and costs plus improve system reliability.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized TECO distributor for the full line of motors, variable frequency drives and soft starters!
- Manufactured by TECO Westinghouse
- Available from 1 - 200 HP
- 3600, 1800, 1200 RPM
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, TEFC (IP44)
- Meets or Exceeds NEMA Premium Efficiency Levels
- Department of Energy Efficiency Certificate # CC002A
- 36 Month Warranty from Date of Manufacture
- 60 Hz - 230/460V (Usable on 208V). 150 HP and Larger is 460V Only
- 1.15 Service Factor - Continuous
- 50 Hz Data on Nameplate - 190/380V at 1.0 S.F. 150 HP and Larger is 380V Only at 1.0 S.F.
- Class F Insulation with Phenolic Alkyd Resin Varnish
- Class B Temperature Rise
- Oversized Main Conduit Box Rotatable in 90 Degree Increments - Fully Gasketed F1 Mounted.
- Designed for 40oC Ambient Temperature
- Designed for 3300 ft. Elevation
- Factory Self Certified for Class 1, Div. 2, Groups B, C, D Temp Code T3C, 400T and Below
- Bi-Directional Rotation
- Cast Iron Frame, End Brackets, Pressed Steel Fan Cover and Conduit Box
- Dual Drilled Feet - Longer Frames (i.e. 145T Drilled also for 143T)
- 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft
- Aluminum Die Cast Squirrel Cage Rotor Construction
- Paint System: Phenolic Rust Proof Base Plus Polyurethane Top Coat
- Paint Color: Blue Gray - Munsell 7.5 BG 3.5/.05
- Vacuum De-Gassed Re-Greasable Bearings Frames 280TS-449T/TS with Polyrex EM Grease
- Double Shielded Bearings on Frames 140T-280T Pre-Packed with MULTEMP SRL Grease
- Automatic Grease Discharge on Frames on Re-Greasable Motors
- Labyrinth Type Metal Flinger on Both Ends for Frames 280TS-449T/TS
- Cast Iron Inner and Outer Bearing Caps for Frames 280TS-449T/TS
- Rubber Flinger on Drive-End for Frames 140T - 280T
- Grounding Terminal Inside Main Box
- Stainless Steel Nameplate
- HPE Stator Wire Capable of Withstanding Voltage Spikes of up to 2200 Volts
- Precautions should be taken to eliminate or reduce shaft currents that may be imposed on the motor by the VFD as stated per NEMA MG1 Part 188.8.131.52.
- Speed Ranges: 20:1 VT, 10:1 CT
- 9 Leads - 5 Hp and Below, 12 Leads 7.5 HP - 125 HP, 6 Leads - 150 HP and Larger
- CE Mark on Nameplate, U.L. Recognized and CSA Approved