Timers - Up / Down / Preset
Many time formats available.
Ideal for measuring "line down" or line changeover time.
Counters- Up / Down / Rate
Count up or down. 5 to 24VDC Inputs: Photo-eye, PLC, switch, others.
Rate counters have the ability to advance by a customer-defined value at a customer-defined time.
Pulse counters detects input impulses for rate per second, minute, hour or days. Ideal to monitor line speed! Six
to twelve digits available.
Serial Input - RS232 / 485 / LAN
RS232 / RS485 or Ethernet Input. Standard ASCII Protocol. Multiple displays are addressable.
Selectable baud rates, parity and data bits. Display real-time information to your employees or customers.
The display will receive and display a standard ASCII protocol sent by a PC/PLC.
- Manufactured by Electronic Displays, Inc. (EDI)
- Large Red, Green or Amber LEDs
- Choose from 4 or 6 digit displays
- Available in 2.25" or 4" height
- Standard NEMA 1 Enclosure, indoor rated
- 120VAC standard (220V available)
- 6 Ft. Cord
- Choose from:
- Up timer
- Up/down timer
- Analog to digital display
- Up counter
- Up/down counter
- RS232 serial display
- Pulse count display
- Rate/time counter
- RS485 serial display
- Options include:
- Relay output
- Wired remote keypad
- Buzzer output
- Pushbuttons on display
- NEMA 4/4X or NEMA 12 enclosures
- Ethernet output
- Visual output - stack or strobe light