The new multi-tone sounder 190 has been designed to use the same housing as our 890 series (LED) beacons. These
sounders can be easily combined with up to three 890 beacons, available in the colors red, yellow, green, blue and
Typical applications include Packaging Machines, Machine Tools, Conveyor Systems, Printing Machines, Loading Docks,
Retail Centers (check outs) and Control Panels.
•Wide ambient temperature range.
•Outdoor rated for typical wash-down prcedures.
•Mounting bracket provides directional sound.
•Designed to be used in conjunction with WERMA's 890 traffic beacons.
Benefits When integrated with our 890 traffic signals:
•LED benefits: long lamp life, lower current comsumption, virtually no maintenance, great for areas susceptible to
vibrations, cooler operating temperatures, etc.
•Clear lens eliminates chance of false indication due to brightly lit ambient areas.
•Color choices: red, yellow, green, blue, and clear.
•LED or incandescent light sources (replaceable LED bulbs available for future upgrades).
- Manufactured by Werma
- 110 dB sound output
- 32 tones for a diverse range of applications
- 12-24 Vdc, 115 Vac, and 230 Vac operation
- IP65 environmental rating
- Temperature range: -30 C to +50 C
- Diverse and wide range of tones available
- Sound output up to 110 dB
- 3 tones can be triggered externally
- Mounting feet for easily mounting with 890 traffic signals or for a specific directional angle
- cULus approvals