Gas Switches, HGP/LGP-A and RHGP/RLGP-A
A.J. Antunes 803112 Series
|Antunes Controls High-Low and single gas pressure switches monitor gas pressure and cuts
off the electrical control circuit when pressure drops below or rises above the desired set point.
The high and low gas pressure settings are adjustable and all models are available in reset or recycle type.
- Manufactured by A.J. Antunes
- Choose manual or automatic reset
- Maximum pressure surge: 10psi
- Choose from a number of low or high ranges
- Includes HGP-A, LGP-A, RHGP-A or RLGP-A series!
- Mount Horizontally - Does Not Require Accurate Leveling
- Double Switch May be Ordered with any Combination of High or Low Pressure Ranges
- Select Range to Meet Your Requirements
- Setpoint Indication
- Rugged Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Max.ambient temperature 140ºF, 60ºC.
- Min. Ambient Temperature -40ºF, -40ºC.
- Diameter: 4.02" x 4.02"H
- Approx. shipping weight: 2 lbs