Larco Safety Mats
Industrial Grade, Waterproof and Steel Plate Construction!
Larco safety mats are available in a number of color options. The standard Larco mat colors are black and yellow. Other colors are available upon request for an additional charge.
Custom Lettering and Logos
Informational messages, such as "Caution" or "Do Not Step" or symbols can be added to your safety mat utilizing contrasting colors to provide a visual warning to personnel. Custom-built logos are available.
Custom Sizes and Shapes
Larco offers over 50 standard size mats. Custom sizes, notches, angles, and shapes are available providing you with unlimited options for your application needs.
Larco SureStep Mats are designed for unique applications that require additional traction beyond that provided by the standard ribbed mat. Larco offers an aggressive non-skid surface, reducing the risk of slipping on surfaces covered with grease and oil.
Comfort Step Mats
Made from the same high-quality materials as the Larco standard presence-sensing safety mat, the Comfort Step mat is designed for areas where workers are stationary and/or have frequent or constant foot traffic. The Comfort Step provides the safety features of the Larco standard mat, including water-resistance and total submersibility.
Quick Connect Tab/Cord System
The Larco Quick Connect Tab/Cord System is a fast and easy way to connect multiple Larco safety mats without having to deal with wire bundles in your control box. Through a series of spade terminals and jumper wires, the Larco Quick Connect System provides on the floor connections between mats, eliminating the need for junction boxes. NOTE: This method should not be used in areas where fluids are present.
Larco Labor Saver Self-Adhesive Mat System
In mounting situations where trim is just not practical, the Larco Labor Saver Self-Adhesive Mat System can be used to secure mats. This mat option includes a specially formulated adhesive, which is factory applied directly to a mat or trim surface to hold mats and trim in place without screws or other metal fasteners.
- Part number Safety Mats
- Manufactured by Larco Safety Mats
- Impact Resilient: Heavy-duty electrode assembly and durable outer shell provide extraordinary impact resilience and withstand heavy loads of as much as 3,000 psi.
- Highly Sensitive: Larco mats have a high sensitivity threshold, requiring only 3-5 lbs. for activation in normal foot traffic.
- Totally Submersible: Larco safety mats are not laminated and will not separate. Hermetically molded in a thick, seamless proprietary vinyl, they are impervious to fluids and suitable for even the harshest industrial environments.
- Zone Monitor 3000 provides safety mat status indication for up to 4 Larco safety mats!
- All mats have a 20 foot long single jacketed four-wire cord unless otherwise specified!
- Scroll down to view our standard mat sizes!
- Just give us a call with the sizes required and we'll get you a quote!