Color Detection Sensor, 3 Independent Channels
IDEC/Datasensor S65 Series
The S65-V color sensor offers the best performance for color detection in a standard 50 x 50 x 25mm housing.
The sensor can memorize and recognize 3 colors on 3 independent channels. C (chromaticity) or C+I (chromaticity
and intensity) detection algorithm and tolerance levels can be selected for each color.
Additional functions include keylock and synchronization with external events through a specific input. The
control panel has two push-buttons for setting the sensor, LED outputs and a 4-digit display for messages and
sensor configuration. Complete remote control is possible for the version with an RS485 serial interface, where
the sensor can receive RGB chromatic information.
- Manufactured by Datasensor-IDEC
- White LED/RGB photoreceiver
- 3 independent NPN or PNP outpus and RS485 serial interface
- 3 channel color sensor with C or C+I functions and 10 tolerance levels
- C (chromaticity) or C+I (chromaticity and intensity) can be selected for each color
- 2 pushbutton easy setting and 4-digit display
- Keylock and synchronization with external events through a specific input