Definite purpose contactors are designed for applications including HVAC, i.e. air-conditioning compressor motor starting. DP contactors are also popular in food equipment, data processing and refrigeration industries.
Definite purpose contactors are also generally designed for the intended life cycle of the application.
Interested in learning more about definite purpose contactors? All About Definite Purpose Contactors
- Manufactured by Chint
- This series is now the Noark EX9CK series!
- Low priced contactor, available up to 90 amps
- Certified to UL, CSA, IEC/EN 60097-1, CE< VDE
- Coil voltages: 24VAC, 110/120VAC, 220/240VAC
- 1, 2 or 3 pole
- Try to beat our pricing!
- Definite purpose contactors are ideal for heating, air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration and food & beverage equipment
- Popular for electric motors, lighting, compressors and much more
- These are generally easily interchangeable with other dp contactor brands including:
- Eaton contactors, Schneider, Dayton, Furnas/Siemens
- Contact us for any assistance cross referencing your definite purpose contactors
- Definite purpose contactors are popular for their small size and low cost