Other features of the C-Lynx control relays from Crouzet includes:
Positive logic control also indicating loss of power supply.
True RMS measurement, even if the sine waves are distorted the measurement is correct!
Reduction in the number of housing sizes: our Crouzet line has a 17.5mm and 35mm modular and compact format that allows you easily integrate them into your applications and commercial cabinets.
Built-in universal power supplies
Adjustable time delay on crossing thresholds avoids transient faults
Very clear display of control status!
Complete offering of control relays: phase control, voltage control, current control, frequency control, pump control relays, level control, speed control, lift temperature control and phase and temperature control relays!
Crouzet's Micro-control products are used in a variety of commercial
applications, such as Building Management Systems, access
management and vending machines, as well as in industrial applications,
such as plastic forming tools, conveyors and woodworking machines.
They can also control agricultural equipment, water treatments
(pump control, filtration...) and manage installation dedicated to new energies
(wind, solar, biomass...).
Why do you need to install a control relay in your equipment?
By installing a control relay the user will be informed of abnormal operating conditions and is then able to take the necessary steps to correct the fault before expensive breakdowns occur!
Our Crouzet C-Lynx line of control relays offers you close supervision and protection. Our control relays monitor and detect abnormal operating conditions of an electrical or physical value (voltage, current, phase, level) in any device.
Every device should be monitored by a monitoring conrol relay!
- Manufactured by Crouzet
- Phase Monitoring Relays
- Available in 208 - 480 VAC 3-phase voltage
- MWS rated to 480V
- MWS2 rated to 440V
- Monitors phase loss, reversal, & under voltage
- Powered by the AC line being monitored
- 5A, SPDT
- Relay Mounting: DIN Rail
- MWS (84873020) monitors phase feailure and phase sequence (SPDT)
- MWS2 (84873021) monitors phase failure and phase sequence (DPDT)
- MWG (84873022) monitors phase failure and phase sequence plus regeneration 70% of Un
- MWU (84873023) monitors phase faiulre and phase sequence plus undervoltage
- MWA (84873024) monitors phase failure and phase sequence plus regeneration and asymmetry
- MWUA (84873025) monitors phase failure and phase sequence, over/under voltage window plus asymmetry
- LED status indicators for power & output relay
- Adjustable trip delay (0.1 to 10 seconds)
- UL/cUL recognized, CSA certified, CE compliant