1/8 DIN Digital Panel Meter/Controller
Simpson Electric H335/345 Hawk3 Series
|Digital panel meters offer accuracies
ranging from 1% to 0.02%, while the analog counterpart
is typically rated at 2%. Digital displays are easily
read from 20 feet, under poor lighting and with no parallax
problems. (Parallax is an optical illusion caused by viewing
an object from an angle rather than directly.
Since there is a space between the pointer and the face of the
meter scale, an analog pointer will seem to be at different
positions on its scale, depending on the angle from which
it is read.)
24DCV excitation outputs are available to power ancillary
devices such as strain gauge bridges and transmitters --
eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Analog and relay outputs are also useful options in many
monitoring and control applications.
- Manufactured by Simpson Electric
- All parameters set from easy to understand front panel access
- One, two or four 5-amp relays optional
- Five user-selectable brightness levels
- 1/8 DIN, shallow depth case, 3.24"
- RS485 digital communications optional (H345)
- 12 or 24 DCV power supply output optional
- 4-20mA or 0-10 DCV analog transmission optional
- NEMA 4X rated front panel
- DIN Rail adapter available